Can you believe it! I honestly don’t know what I’d do if I were that child’s mother
A 13-year-old Texas girl ‘in love’ with a 12-year-old Kentucky boy she met online; stole her mom’s debit card and her brother’s car and took off Wednesday night on a thousand mile journey to be with he beau.
On Thursday morning, Elizabeth Annette Robinson’s parents noticed she was missing and found a letter claiming she had run away to a friend’s house because of a bullying problem at school.
Click read more to see story in details
Elizabeth and her online friend became acquainted while playing Call of Duty: Black Ops. Their frag talk quickly evolved into email exchanges with subject lines such as “I lov u” and “I can’t b without u.”
After Elizabeth’s dad banned her from talking to the boy and took away her Xbox, she decided to go to Kentucky and meet ‘Dylan IRL’.
Using the stolen debit card to track her, she was found and pulled over in Nashville around 10:30 PM last night (Nashville is hundreds of miles away from where she lives in Cypress).
Her dad arrived a few hours later to pick her up, and amazingly decided to allow her meet with Dylan and drove her there!
If that was to be your dad and that was you at 13 and stealing your brother's car.... what will happen?

No comments:
Post a Comment